Music is his passion in life.
Passion in Life Image Courtesy of YouTube
WHAT WOULD YOU BE LIKE, IF YOU DID NOT HAVE PASSION IN LIFE? Like fire without light, you would merely exist, and not radiate exuberant energy. You would resemble the living dead that walk the earth as zombies in the night.
Life is ENERGY! PASSION is high energy! The higher your energy level, the more alive you are and the more passionate you can become. If you have no passion in life, your whole existence would be a hoard of doldrums, humdrum, and boredom.
Find Your Passion in Life
Your antidote to boredom is a good dose of passion in life. If you want to live to the fullest and be truly happy, discover your life purpose, and fulfill it with passion.
If you have passion in life, then you must have a purpose to live for. If you have passion in life, you would have dreams to aspire and goals to strive for. If you have passion in life, you would put your whole heart in your work, and accomplish twice as much with less strain and effort. If you have passion in life, you would remain resolute and steadfast in your purpose, even in most trying situations.
Make Your Work a Fulfillment of Your Passion in Life
If you have passion in life, your work and passion will align. You will hone your skills and talents. You will work not for money but for sheer fun and enjoyment. You will work much more than what you are being compensated for, and deliver far greater than what is expected of you.
This means you will be underpaid. But you will never complain. Your passionless counterparts, who work merely for money, will always complain.
That is an unjustifiable. For the low level and quality of service they give, they are in reality being overpaid. And so, they become liabilities and, therefore, dispensable employees of the company they serve.
Unlike them, you will always be in demand and sought after. Instead of you running after money, money is running after you.
Passion in Life Begets Success
No great thing in this world has ever been accomplished without passion. When dedicated work and commitment, spiced up with enjoyment, are energized by passion, no goal is beyond your reach.
“A strong passion for any object will ensure success, for the desire of the end will point out the means.” ~ Henry Hazlitt
Many have successfully turned their passion in life into a fortune. If you want, you can also turn your Passion Into Profit.
Pursue your passion relentlessly. You will be surprised to find success tailgating you.
How to Discover Your Passion in Life
If you are one of many who do not know what their passion in life is, it is time to discover it.
- Recognize that it is important to have passion in life. If not, what is the point of your quest?
- Since passion is a feeling, start your search in your heart. What activity lightens you up and fills you with an inner joy and peace, so that this is what you really love to do in your spare time?
- Discover what activities you excel in and make the most of your abilities. Your skills are a good indicator of your passion.
- Identify your interests that you want to share with others. Passionate people always feel the need to share.
- Find out what would you be willing to do, even if you are not paid for it. You feel more than compensated by the joy you get from doing it.
Focus on only one passion in life. More can divide your attention, and diffuse your energies.
How to Keep Your Passion Alive
You have given birth to your life passion. Now, it is time to keep it alive.
- Take good care of your health. Health produces energy that feed your passion.
- Set goals. Goals are your passion’s reason for being.
- Sustain your inspirations. Take a daily dose of motivation to keep the flames of passion burning.
- Sublimate your sexual energies. Sexual passion is your most powerful creative energy. Learn to re-channel and transmute it for higher creative mental function.
- Turn negative emotions from the past into passion energy. You can convert this misdirected energy, such as regret, into a useful positive force to fuel your drive.
- Work on your passion consistently. Like muscles of the body, if you don’t use it, you lose it.
- Guard yourself against passion fatigue or burnout. Word hard, but take time to refresh your spirit and renew your energy. Remember also to reward yourself even for small successes.
Regulating Your Passion in Life
Passion is a two-edged sword. It can create, or it can destroy. Like fire, it can super-energize you, but unabated it can run wild and raze everything on its path. Like water, it can serve you faithfully, but unleashed it can become a run-away monster that devours all that stand on its way.
Adolf Hitler was infused with high-caliber passion. And so with many others: Stalin, Bin Laden, and Pol Pot of Cambodia. These fanatics all shared some things in common:
They were deceived by their own delusions. They were motivated by greed. Their passions ran high, but were grossly misguided.
If passion drives you, temper it with the dictates of reason. Make sure its object is ennobling. Harness it only for the good of your fellow human beings.
But rule over it, lest like the misguided, you fall victim to your own desires.
Raw passion has been in man since the beginning of time. With the passage of the millennia, civilization has domesticated this unbridled force, and harnessed it for constructive use. It has produced people, like Einstein, Edison, Gandhi, Beethoven, or Da Vinci. Just imagine – what would our world be without them?
If, like them, you put your passion in life into good use, you would find personal fulfillment and happiness, as you contribute to the progress of civilization.
passion in life